Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Favorite music group


My favorite group is Nirvana, this group was an American rock band formed by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in 1987. In 1990, the group joins the drummer Dave Grohl. Nirvana became more famous after the suicide of lead singer Kurt Cobain.

One of their best known album is “Nevermind," which includes the song “Smells like Teen Spirit" (one of my favorite songs). This album was certified triple platinum in the United States in less than six months and peaked at No. 6 on the top 100 of Billboard magazine.

I like this group, especially because when I was a child, my parents put their songs all the time and I have good memories of childhood. In general, for me, music is a reminder of the good things in life, is an inspiration, and is almost magical. In addition, the music has a profound effect on emotions, you can make you mourn, laugh, miss, love, etc.

I listen this group especially in times of sadness when I feel lonely, to bring memories that make me happy when I feel melancholy when I have looked forward to a relaxed or just when I want to sit and read for a while.

Here I leave the link of my favorite song of this group: 

"Smells like teen spirit" - Nirvana

2 comments:

  1. It's a good group but I found them a little bit depressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Smells like teen spirit", is an all time classic, Kass.

    Nice job,

    This is your score:

    Task 3
    coherence and cohesion 3
    Lexis and grammar 3
    9 pts= 7,0

    ReplyDelete