Monday, August 31, 2015

My Autobiography...

My name is Kassandra Alarcón, I was born on March 5, 1995, my name comes from the Greek, my grandmother suggested it, as I was her first grandchild and all agreed. I was the first grandchild, the first child, the first niece. Therefore, it was a spoiled child, until he reached my brother Bastian a December 8, 2000, I asked as a Christmas gift because I was lonely and had no one to play, I love it, it's my best friend and a mainstay in my life. I studied basic education in the Iberoamericano School, there I met the man who would be my current partner, support, best friend and boyfriend,Daniel,We have been together for 6 years . I did high school at "Alicante del sol" then did not know what I wanted from life I was very confused. When I graduated, I decided to enter a "Pre-universitario", in that year I thought about what I wanted in my life and I set my goals. In 2014 I decided to study Information Management, Library and Archives at the University Alberto Hurtado and love, every day I learn more. Of course, I hope to achieve the goals I have set.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kassandra! Your post is very complete, and you express your thoughts and ideas clearly. You can to add an "I" in the second paragraph. And "it" after suggested. Just details, because you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassandra, yes, I agree with Pamela, great job.

    Only one suggestion: say "We have been together for 6 years". At first, I thought you had 6 children!

    2 pts

    ReplyDelete